My 1st tank lol

blackboy3006

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 8, 2016
Messages
58
Reaction score
40
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
10c3c1ebee720b6befe8d3ce2f14f4c5.jpg
 
Love it! you gotta start somewhere!
 
even still you gotta start somewhere. It can be discouraging to seem a lot of the build threads when someone is starting out, but to get the basics you dont need much.

I would say your photo of your first tank should be inspiring to anyone here who is watching but hasn't made the jump yet for whatever reason.

You should do a...From beginning to now Thread...show that tank where you started and then where you are now.
 
even still you gotta start somewhere. It can be discouraging to seem a lot of the build threads when someone is starting out, but to get the basics you dont need much.

I would say your photo of your first tank should be inspiring to anyone here who is watching but hasn't made the jump yet for whatever reason.

You should do a...From beginning to now Thread...show that tank where you started and then where you are now.
Okay I made a video how can I put it on this website reef to Reef
 
I created a youtube channel and then you can hyper link to the respective video
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new