My 2.5 year old fluval evo

  • Thread starter Thread starter Pemert
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Pemert

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 30, 2025
Messages
14
Reaction score
21
Location
United States
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0









any advice is always appreciated :)

I never introduced any pink or purple coralline algae (I started with bone white dry rock 😭) so my rocks are all green, but I do have an incredibly slow growing and very pretty deep red coralline popping up here and there! (no it’s not cyano… I only get that on the sand sometimes when my nitrates are low). What do yall think?

Hopefully the images load right, I’m pretty new to R2R 😅
 
20250830_121358_D2392905-80CA-48FA-8A78-A8F596987895.png
 
20250830_122502_1210C991-D244-40FF-BC43-62691CC52E0B.png

i took this one under the water lol
 
Tank looks good. Are you talking about the red algae? If so that looks like a type of macro algae. I don't know what type but I like it.

20250830_122502_1210C991-D244-40FF-BC43-62691CC52E0B~2.jpg
it’s hard to see without getting pretty close to the rocks
20250830_214025_6FB91B09-8F85-416C-BA9D-A684CF92F2D9.png

little red specks between the green :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new