My 20 gallon tank

IMG_5477.jpeg
IMG_5476.jpeg
IMG_5478.jpeg

Some macro shots of some cheap corals, but i love them
 
Slightly off from the actual color, but it looks so pretty so… they are getting added
IMG_5178.jpeg
IMG_5177.jpeg
IMG_5175.jpeg
I found em! Lol. Your Corals are immaculate! I love your color combinations.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new