My 200 gal Tank

iso

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 2, 2012
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Location
NYC
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 200 gal Tank. It has been up for 5 year. All good. Lots of soft and hard corals. Nice selection of fish. The only issue is bird nests always bleach. some right away and some few weeks later. No Idea why. Its very strange. All tests are within normal range and steady. No fluctuation.

Any Ideas?
 
What is "normal" range? I've kept BN for about 6 years and I've found it to be the "canary in the coal mine".
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new