My 20G AIO Reef

jourspacedan

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 11, 2021
Messages
33
Reaction score
65
Location
Philippines
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here's my 20G AIO reef tank. It's already 3 months old and maturing slowly.

I used a holey rock as the centerpiece 'coz I loved how it has tunnels where my Clownfish can swim through.

I added some islands in the corner for additional coral placement. Also tried adding some macroalgae to the DT.

Now I'm trying to switch up coral placements and get a better feel of the scape. I'm also trying to keep aggressive corals away from the others but it's kinda hard to move things around with such a cramped space. I'm open to suggestions if you have any

20210409_144205.jpg 20210409_112529.jpg 20210402_201127.jpg
 
I am just amazed that you have so many islands, I had a hard time making 1 in my 32g!! You definitely did the rock scape right,

What’s that fis you have? Not the clowns.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new