My 20g long frag tank

aerius007

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just did some messing around with the frag tank so I thought I would shoot some pics. Its a slave off of the main display.

20gl016.jpg

20gl018.jpg

20gl022.jpg

20gl024.jpg

20gl028.jpg

20gl030.jpg

20gl010.jpg

20gl005.jpg

20gl003.jpg

20gl006.jpg

Sikryd

hmm...Sweet!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice looking setup!!!!!! And frags!

Its funny how we learn to become plumbers, growers, electricians, ect. ALL to keep our coral and fish thriving!

It looks like you are doing a good job at it.

OP
OP
aerius007

aerius007

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice looking setup!!!!!! And frags!

Its funny how we learn to become plumbers, growers, electricians, ect. ALL to keep our coral and fish thriving!

It looks like you are doing a good job at it.

Thanks bro, some learn better than others...

I was at a friends house the other day. He has a really nice frag setup, a couple of gravity fed 110g tubs with giant halide reflectors over them. Well I have my hand in the tank and my forehead brushes up against the reflector. It snapped me back real quick and hard. He told me "be careful they get hot from the bulb." My answer was "no, they get hot when you have current running through them without a ground." I in that instance became the ground that circut was looking for. :cry:

Sikryd

hmm...Sweet!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks bro, some learn better than others...

I was at a friends house the other day. He has a really nice frag setup, a couple of gravity fed 110g tubs with giant halide reflectors over them. Well I have my hand in the tank and my forehead brushes up against the reflector. It snapped me back real quick and hard. He told me "be careful they get hot from the bulb." My answer was "no, they get hot when you have current running through them without a ground." I in that instance became the ground that circut was looking for. :cry:

lol - I've felt that before! It's never any fun.

bluebeltreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
wow, killer setup you have there!!! i wish i could have room to do that kind of stuff. everything looks great, but i think its getting too crowded in that frag tank :smile:

OP
OP
aerius007

aerius007

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
wow, killer setup you have there!!! i wish i could have room to do that kind of stuff. everything looks great, but i think its getting too crowded in that frag tank :smile:

Its way too crowded. Im going to a frag swap next week, hopefully I will sell more than I buy.

OP
OP
aerius007

aerius007

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
^^^Thanks guys!

My favorite part of the frag tank is the three RBTA's I have in a breeder box. I have a tiny pair of clowns that host them. The breeder box has all kinds of tiny holes drilled in it to get good water to the nems, but I made a bigger front door for the clowns. When I feed the tank they will swim out from that door, take food, and then swim back in. Cool to watch.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 41 32.8%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 22.4%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 20.0%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 24.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%

Back