My 220 Gallon Build

New pictures of the stand.
 

Attachments

  • uploadfromtaptalk1416188282416.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1416188282416.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 267
  • uploadfromtaptalk1416188582846.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1416188582846.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 259
a few teaser pics. this thing came out nice. Sitting it up in the garage first to get everything right then will move it inside. Have to paint the bottom board and the equipment box also.


 
here is another picture. I have to put the black background on and then do a water test before putting it in the house.

 
Our 210g tank is from John..... he's built 6 for us. It is indeed a beautiful sump. Now I want a pretty one! Following along.
 
got it full of water. Let the cycle begin. Only using 1 light for now because I need the other two other tank until I can transfer everything over.

 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new