My 220

So here a couple of things I picked up today from the Jax. Swap today.
Jason Fox:
ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1386550282.786807.jpg

ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1386550323.702064.jpg

He has some of the nicest stuff around!

Joshsporksandwitch or how ever you spell it, thanks for the fruit loops:
ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1386550564.400619.jpg

His zoas are amazing!

ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1386550616.602836.jpg
 
Last edited:
It has finally arrived! WP-40. Man this thing spits some flow!! Very happy with this pump!
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1388533724.187021.jpg
the option that come with the controller are sweet.
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new