IMG_20150702_212354:nopm:.jpg
DSC_0016.JPG

saltyphish

Certified Sand Groomer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I really like the rockwork on the sides of the tank. Is that a diy or some product you purchased please share with us the details of your build and plans for the tank. Thanks for sharing.

OP
OP
jmb357

jmb357

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks saltyphish. Them 3d wall were custom made for this tank. My plans for this aquarium is to go beyond my level. I really enjoy this hobby, and specially the challenge is what I'm up for, too. So plz, if y'all have good ideas to throw in with my project. That would be awesome. Thank you again

Harold Green

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's going to be really impressive. Funny how all that space under the tank fills up so rapidly. I mounted all my light and wave controls in a separate cabinet so I didn't have to spend so much time under the tank. It also provides storage right where I need it. I'd mount the skimmer where you have the most access. Do you have a separate area for all the water mixing containers, etc.?

Shep

Acan Connoisseur
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is going to be an awesome tank, so what are your stocking plans so far?

OP
OP
jmb357

jmb357

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's going to be really impressive. Funny how all that space under the tank fills up so rapidly. I mounted all my light and wave controls in a separate cabinet so I didn't have to spend so much time under the tank. It also provides storage right where I need it. I'd mount the skimmer where you have the most access. Do you have a separate area for all the water mixing containers, etc.?

I got 2 options for my skimmer. If planned to put in sump. It would be in front middle.
DSC_0016.JPG
or right beside my tank and wall. That's why I left as much space I could use between tank and wall. As
DSC_0031.JPG
I built this stand for a sit down view. That's why I built it as low as I could, to where my 75g sump have at least 8" of space from top of sump. But beside sump on both sides is where everything else goes as I plan ahead of time. Floor board is still under construction
DSC_0028.JPG
DSC_0030.JPG
DSC_0029.JPG
I will be updating more as I get done. Thanks

Last edited:
OP
OP
jmb357

jmb357

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got 2 options for my skimmer. If planned to put in sump. It would be in front middle. Or right beside my tank and wall. That's why I left as much space I could use between tank and wall. As I but this stand for a sit down view. That's why I built it as low as I could, to where my 75g sump have at least 8" of space from top of sump. But beside sump on both sides is where everything else goes as I plan ahead of time. Floor board is still under construction. I will be updating more as I get done. Thanks
This is going to be an awesome tank, so what are your stocking plans so far?
I'm planning on sps and tangs. I will stack live rocks in the middle, to where I can put corals in middle of tank with swim through cave. Then I'll have this universal rock
DSC_0033.JPG
on top live rocks above water, creating a diy waterfall. So I have to drill several holes where I put tubes at with a little pump running for the waterfall. Will keep you updated. Thnx

Stuck to your aquarium: Do you put reef-related stickers on or around your reef system?

• I have reef-related stickers everywhere!

Votes: 5 2.6%
  • I have some reef-related stickers on or around my reef system.

Votes: 57 29.4%
  • I have some reef-related stickers, but not on my reef system.

Votes: 42 21.6%
  • I don’t have reef-related stickers, but I am interested in getting some.

Votes: 22 11.3%
  • I have no interest in reef-related stickers.

Votes: 66 34.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back