My 248G Glassbox

Got my photo box from Marc @ melevsreef.com today. Here are a few shots I took






















 
Beautiful corals and a VERY nice display.
 
Beautiful corals and a VERY nice display.
Thank you, it's starting to come along

Awesome photos. It is amazing how easy it is to take photos with a look down box, but yours are stellar.
Thank you - it was a little sketchy at first putting the DSLR that close to the water but I made sure the camera strap was wrapped tight around my wrist.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new