My 25 Lagoon Updates

easyhobbs

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 12, 2023
Messages
93
Reaction score
55
Location
united states
What state or country do you live in
Kentucky
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Picked up some awesome Christmas Gifts from the family this year and was able to update my 25 lagoon with a Hydros system!! Added a X4 controller with an XP8 and a JB aquatics button box! IMG_6842.jpeg
IMG_6843.jpeg
IMG_6844.jpeg
IMG_6845.jpeg
 
Awesome! Which brand AIO, IM?
Is that a Hygger wave maker? What ATO?
 
Ahhh. I am thinking about getting that tank. I am curious if the Hygger is enough.
What are you dosing currently?
 
Ahhh. I am thinking about getting that tank. I am curious if the Hygger is enough.
What are you dosing currently?
I wouldn’t get the Hygger. It has been a pain. I have had multiple error 7s and was sent a new replacement wave maker which is already starting to give me an error 7 issue. I’m looking into the Nero 3 for my next one.

I am using the Kamore doser and just dosing All for Reef
 
Last edited:
Picked up some awesome Christmas Gifts from the family this year and was able to update my 25 lagoon with a Hydros system!! Added a X4 controller with an XP8 and a JB aquatics button box! IMG_6842.jpeg
IMG_6843.jpeg
IMG_6844.jpeg
IMG_6845.jpeg
I love how you have your hydros mounted!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new