My 28g Nano Mixed Reef

strange_reefer13

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 9, 2013
Messages
85
Reaction score
2
Location
N FL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I think my tank is finally ready for its own thread. I had a partial one going in the introduction section, but haven't updated in a while, so I thought I would start fresh in the proper forum. Gonna try to rustle up all my pictures to show the progress, growth, and ever changing aquascape (although I think Im finally satisfied this time). Now for pics!!!

Aquascape
20130521_190201.jpg
20130610_175749.jpg
20130627_135946.jpg
20130823_120315.jpg
 

Attachments

  • 20130823_121021.jpg
    20130823_121021.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 201
Now for some livestock photos:
Blue agave
20130823_121415.jpg

White PE
20130823_121021.jpg
 

Attachments

  • 20130823_120413.jpg
    20130823_120413.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 207
  • 20130823_120806.jpg
    20130823_120806.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 198
  • 20130823_120835.jpg
    20130823_120835.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 195
Sunny D
20130823_121420.jpg

random shot
20130823_121435.jpg

I like to call him "superman acan"
20130823_120753.jpg

War coral
20130823_120902.jpg
 

Attachments

  • mandrian.jpg
    mandrian.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 165

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 24.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 26.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 2 4.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new