My 32 gallon biocube

SheenaF89

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 24, 2020
Messages
98
Reaction score
143
Location
Covington
What state or country do you live in
Kentucky
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone I have a 32 gallon biocube. My tank has been up an running for 2 months now. I have a few frags an 2 clowns and a sixline an blenny

15956228571196028825218204971806.jpg 15956229409656050960814207525417.jpg
 
How are the lights. Are they decent for soft corals?
I haven't had any problems with them yet everything seems to be thriving.. I have some zoas, palys and Lps in there. I bought a frag pack from the wwc live sale praying I dont get any sps lol
 
How are you liking your Biocube 32 - I am starting to look into this set up as my potential first salt water aquarium
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new