My 34 gallon bow front start up

Jessi

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 5, 2011
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Location
United States
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will try to get pictures up so but i just won a Ecotech Mp 10, i have a ton of dry rock, a hob skimmer, and a saltwater filter , i plan on upgrading to a sump and better skimmer. I also plan of getting some leds soon! Although first i have to get a RO/DI unit first
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new