My 38 gallon AIO tank.

Big Smelly fish

If it ain't broke, fix it till it is.
View Badges
Joined
Oct 21, 2009
Messages
1,670
Reaction score
6,927
Location
Denham Springs , Louisiana
What state or country do you live in
Louisiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I haven’t been made a post in sometime. Age and health . Getting old isn’t always fun.

I stopped raising seahorses, mainly because of the time that goes into raising the fry and the fact that they are not an easy sale. Also took down my reef and. How my tangs and other fish.

I decided to set up this tank and make it very simple. Just like the tanks back when I started keeping marine fish in 1972 when getting home from the military. Minute under gravel filter. Just using large dead bleached corals as decor. I have nice pieces to swap out when the one in tank get dirty. Some I grew out and other from my aquarium maintenance days.

The clowns are my wife’s. Ozzy and Harriet she is what she calls.. lol
Now don’t beat me up lol .
 
That looks like a great start, welcome back to it!

I also remember under gravel filters, crushed coral substrate, and bleached, dead corals for decorations. I kind of miss it a little myself.
 
I’ve had these fish for a good while. Clowns about 2 1/2 years and cardinals 4 . Came from reef I took down . I was going to call it a day snd just not have a tank. But I couldn’t do .
 
I’ve had these fish for a good while. Clowns about 2 1/2 years and cardinals 4 . Came from reef I took down . I was going to call it a day snd just not have a tank. But I couldn’t do .
I'm glad you kept them and gave them a good home!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new