My 4.6 gallon Nano!

tureefik87

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 29, 2014
Messages
135
Reaction score
11
Location
Puyallup WA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just purchased my first nano tank, pretty excited to get this going. When I purchased the tank it came with a fluval 405 HOB filter. The total volume of the tank is 4.6 gal, with that being said what type of skimmer would you suggest I get? Is the current filter I have sufficient enough for such a small system as this. I'm looking to just have a clown and a anemone.

Attached is a photo from last night, I was playing around with the placement of my rock. Let me know what you think, and what has worked for you in the past.
 

Attachments

  • Nano fts.jpg
    Nano fts.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 203

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 30.8%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 9 34.6%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 30.8%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 34.6%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 15.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new