My 400G Cube!!! NEW Video!!!

I liked the video although the music is now stuck in my head!

I made use of the "pause" button if I wanted to have a longer look at a particular piece.

Nice :)
i've heard you guys have quite a show tank as well... whens the video of that debuting?
 
I rarely pipe up but I've been a huge fan since I can remember. Another fantastic video and tank. I'm just ticked I can't even drink a beer anymore- between this video and your 700 video my jaw is permanently attached to the floor. Please keep doing what your doing! Thanks Jason.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
What's this guy called? I'm not sure if it's the same one?! [emoji7][emoji91]
51bf462ab9b91815b8134c52da35dd4b.jpg
5bbe652eb4bb72177cef4f96c346cf0f.jpg
c1cf7c2a76afaa6ea9daed74a3da682d.jpg
 
Jason,

Epic tank obviously. Grown so much since the last vid! I have 2 BURNING questions for you, please!

  • I know you run radium with t5 supplementation, what is your photoperiod (full and peak duration)
  • What do you keep your alk at, and although I doubt you test often, nitrate and phosphate?
I can't tell you how much I would appreciate you answering those 2 questions. You are the king.

Thanks!
 
Holy mixed reef batman, that's a gorgeous cube! Great video, thanks for sharing with us, Jason. Excited to have some of your frags, and look forward to seeing you next fall in Columbia, SC!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new