My 400G Cube!!! NEW Video!!!

Wow everything your tanks are amazing! Is the tank barebottom? Starboard?
 
Jason random question but do you happen to sell stickers with your logo on it would love to have one!?
 
So there are no daylight bulbs, or halides on this tank. I would love to run just actinics and blues but it always worries me with my sps. Do you use any Phosphate removers, carbon, or carbon dosing at all?
 
After seeing this video, I'm getting out the hobby my tank needs a lot of work.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new