My 40g breeder and wish list

Explorer12

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 28, 2020
Messages
51
Reaction score
26
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I picked up an old 40g breeder tank last August that had rock, a single Oscellaris clown fish, and about 6 red legged hermit crabs. It's been an interesting and fun 9 months and I've been reviewing and watching videos on everything saltwater in that time! I love it.

My first equipment purchase was a Fluval 307 canister filter since I didn't want all the stuff hanging off the back.

Fish:
1 Clownfish (Pennywise)
2 Pajama Cardinals (Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dumb)
1 Royal Gramma (The Royal We)
1 Yellow Watchman Goby (Squidward)
1 Peppermint Shrimp

40 gallon.jpg


I'm looking forward to getting a larger tank because I want a sump. Looking at 90 gallons or so I think. I'm buying all the gear for it in the meantime as I can afford it.

Gear for new tank:
Apex Controller
Vortech MP10
Neptune DOS for auto water changes
RODI system

What should I buy next?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 39.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new