My 55 gal tank

oceaninabox12345

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 18, 2018
Messages
307
Reaction score
334
What state or country do you live in
Montana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm new to R2R! Here's pictures of my 55 gallon tank. Its a reef tank, and it has maroon clownfish, pajama cardinal, bangdaii cardinal, a scooter blenny, and six line wrasse. #reef2reef #worldwidecorals #mywwccontest

IMG_20180516_191147_390.jpg


20171211_183153.jpg


20180305_200953.jpg
 
Welcome to R2R!!!
welcome12_af875eaa887ed91c39e4c81c7d4fd966-0ed06ab93ea565647147c6beddbca4eb.gif
giphy.gif
#WelcometoR2R
Great looking tank! Following along for the build :) That anemone is beautiful :D
 
Welcome to R2R!!!
welcome12_af875eaa887ed91c39e4c81c7d4fd966-0ed06ab93ea565647147c6beddbca4eb.gif
giphy.gif
#WelcometoR2R
Great looking tank! Following along for the build :) That anemone is beautiful :D
Thank you so much!!! I'm a teen with very little money, so I buy what I can for my tank [emoji6]. I bought the anemone and horn coral(big green one) for $40 for both of them. Looking for more good deals
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new