My 55 gallon Reef build

james lance

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 7, 2014
Messages
58
Reaction score
18
Location
tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 55 gallon deep blue Reef ready aquarium with 100 pounds of sand and 115 pounds of live rock with a 15 gallon sump and a asm mini g protein skimmer and a bulk Reef supply duel carbon & gfo reactor and for lighting a 6 bulb t5 light.
IMG_20150603_194439549.jpg
 
It's been up and going for the last 6 months and for stock I have a rbt anemone 2 clownfish a cleaner wrasse a sailfin tang a purple Dottyback and a arc eye hawk fish two serpant stars and red & blue hermit crabs and turbo snails.
 
Zoas are addicting.....well just about everything in this hobby is addictive.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new