My 55g mixed reef

FishyThings

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 3, 2020
Messages
91
Reaction score
25
Location
Waretown, Nj
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So far I'm 1 week into the cycle of this tank
I have transferred all my live rock, sand, and filter media from my old 29g I will be adding my fish every couple days after monitoring excess nutrients.
So far I have added my clownfish from my old tank, and then soon I will add either my six line wrasse or sailfin blenny.
Some of my rocks have a little hair algae from my old tank which my cuc is currently working on
20210125_175057[1].jpg
 
The ugly phase has kicked into gear, and I'm going to add in another one of my fish from the old tank.
 
20210126_091744[1].jpg
Some green hair algae from my old tank I wanted to keep the pieces with this stuff one them because I know and hope there wont be a lot of algae for a while.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 7 36.8%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 15.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new