My 60 gallon set up

Kaylieann9

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 31, 2020
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Location
Chattanooga
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m new to the reefing community. I have a 60 gallon tank with 10 gallons sump. It’s pretty bare since I just got everything up and cycled again.
image.jpg
76F5E471-9F62-4104-935E-9FB508D1CE7C.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new