My 65 DSA build

  • Thread starter Thread starter Leslie88
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Leslie88

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 5, 2011
Messages
225
Reaction score
68
Location
Oakville, CT
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I finally had the time this week to get this up and running. It's been empty for months. Salt just came, rock and sand will follow this weekend. It's just running with fresh RO now.

All my filtration is in the basement.
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 179
Finally up and running. Since ,y last post, I filled it up added rock, my ATI 6 bulb and Mp 40. This week I put in a mystery wrasse, hermits and 1 Acri frog to see how it does. I'm using the Tropic Marin bio actif salt.
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 159
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 190
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 174

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new