Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How is it all doing? Update please. :)

Munch

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sweet setup, get him swinging those clubs too ASAP! (Cameron decals on truck...)

OP
OP
gqjeff

gqjeff

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tanks still chugging away and doing well thanks. During the summer I step away from tank stuff as the poster above saw my golf addiction LOL.. The summer is winding down here in IL so we'll start adding new stuff over the colder months a head. +1.3 here ;)

OP
OP
gqjeff

gqjeff

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
About time for another surgery on this Nem.

OP
OP
gqjeff

gqjeff

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The WW was small so I traded a buddy for his larger Platinum.. This Platinum looks Great..

Mattyice008

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sweet nano! I have a 75 reef tank and a 29 mantis shrimp tank. Today is actually the first day I'm going to start selling. After I sell all my coral in the reef tank I'm planning on buying a brand new 16 IM nuvo as well as the protein skimmer and media reactor for it. Going to get it all for around 500$. It's going to be only zoas and palys. I've chosen the few frags I'm keeping from the 75. As for lights, I see that you didn't like the stock LEDs, which I've heard from others as well. If I'm going to just have zoas and palys do you think those stock lights will be good? I was also thinking about bringing one of my LED fixtures from my 75 but they're huge..It's one of those taotronics LED fixtures. Whites and blues have separate cords/switches and dimmers. But If I use one of those I have no idea how I would put it on the tank..If I would put it on the glass or try to hang it somehow...

I'm planning on filling it up right after I buy it in about a week, an then its going with me to college on january 1st.
For fish I'm only going to have 2 gold striped maroons, and a blue spotted jawfish.

hope you can help me with my light situation! lol. great tank!

OP
OP
gqjeff

gqjeff

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sweet nano! I have a 75 reef tank and a 29 mantis shrimp tank. Today is actually the first day I'm going to start selling. After I sell all my coral in the reef tank I'm planning on buying a brand new 16 IM nuvo as well as the protein skimmer and media reactor for it. Going to get it all for around 500$. It's going to be only zoas and palys. I've chosen the few frags I'm keeping from the 75. As for lights, I see that you didn't like the stock LEDs, which I've heard from others as well. If I'm going to just have zoas and palys do you think those stock lights will be good? I was also thinking about bringing one of my LED fixtures from my 75 but they're huge..It's one of those taotronics LED fixtures. Whites and blues have separate cords/switches and dimmers. But If I use one of those I have no idea how I would put it on the tank..If I would put it on the glass or try to hang it somehow...

I'm planning on filling it up right after I buy it in about a week, an then its going with me to college on january 1st.
For fish I'm only going to have 2 gold striped maroons, and a blue spotted jawfish.

hope you can help me with my light situation! lol. great tank!

I would def ditch the stock lights. If you wanna keep them then I would buy 1/2 more for a total of 3/4. Should be able to handle zoo/palys though.

RogerWilco357

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice setup , I did the same thing with my kids . My oldest loved it till he discovered girls lol. Now my other son wants it in his room.
It will make for some nice memories down the road for sure and quality time spent bonding...enjoy the time they grow up fast.
Roger

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 54 40.0%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 15 11.1%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 38 28.1%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 26 19.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.5%
Back