Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello!
Beautiful development of the system!
How often do you change the water?
Do water tests using the Triton method or in Marinelab?

I have a similar volume of 1200/45/55 and I started in January 2018. Thanks for the response and the photo))

OP
OP
Peppe

Peppe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello!
Beautiful development of the system!
How often do you change the water?
Do water tests using the Triton method or in Marinelab?

I have a similar volume of 1200/45/55 and I started in January 2018. Thanks for the response and the photo))

hello the water change every 1-2 weeks (40 liters). no I've never done a triton or similar test.

Helfish

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Gorgeous reef tank and great photos! How do you like the GNC BluRays? I am considering to buy one for my upcoming nanotank and your feedback would be appreciated :) How do you like to colour they produce? Is there any shimmer? How is the growth of the corals? If you have any links to forum discussions or to videos, which could provide more insight, that would be great :)

OP
OP
Peppe

Peppe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Gorgeous reef tank and great photos! How do you like the GNC BluRays? I am considering to buy one for my upcoming nanotank and your feedback would be appreciated :) How do you like to colour they produce? Is there any shimmer? How is the growth of the corals? If you have any links to forum discussions or to videos, which could provide more insight, that would be great :)

hi, I feel very comfortable with this gnc; the light if you keep the whites at 100% is a bit too yellow; I keep the whites at 60% and I added an actinic LED bar silvermoon (gnc). is fantastic; the corals grow and color very well but for a better color in my opinion it is necessary to use bars with actinic to add to the blue ray. if you go on you tube in my channel you can find videos of my tank.

Helfish

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hi, I feel very comfortable with this gnc; the light if you keep the whites at 100% is a bit too yellow; I keep the whites at 60% and I added an actinic LED bar silvermoon (gnc). is fantastic; the corals grow and color very well but for a better color in my opinion it is necessary to use bars with actinic to add to the blue ray. if you go on you tube in my channel you can find videos of my tank.

Thank you for the tips. I went and watched almost all of your videos and must say it is looking really nice and healthy :) I noticed some slight shimmer from the lights, how is it in real life?

OP
OP
Peppe

Peppe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you for the tips. I went and watched almost all of your videos and must say it is looking really nice and healthy :) I noticed some slight shimmer from the lights, how is it in real life?

it is very little almost non-existent.. but with the addition of the silvermoon bar it improves a little

OP
OP
Peppe

Peppe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

it is very little almost non-existent.. but with the addition of the silvermoon bar it improves a little

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 150 88.8%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.3%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 7 4.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.8%
Back