My New 70g Reef Tank

Mike Lemming

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 23, 2016
Messages
199
Reaction score
80
Location
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys,
I am a month in from my new 70g rimless reef tank. Just wanted to post a video and show the progress. I plan to build a new aquascape this weekend when I receive the glue I ordered. I also have a few small fish in QT at the moment, coming out it a couple of weeks.
All comments and criticism are welcome.
Thanks!
 
Following along to see how your tank progresses!
 
Looks like a good start, good luck!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new