My 75 gal build

jeep and goose

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 28, 2026
Messages
270
Reaction score
181
Location
lafayette
What state or country do you live in
Indiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So, I am going to be buying a pre drilled and sumped 75 gallon tank this weekend, cause setting one from scratch seems like a lotta work, good price too. Has a banshee sump otherwise idk much about it. Getting it now so I can work on acquiring the parts. Tentatively, the setup will be 2 Viparspectras, gyre 3k, NYOS 120 skimmer, a return pump and heater, idk what kin I’m thinking a jebao 3000 pump or whatever it’s called and just a eheim jager. Plans for the tank aren’t anything too crazy, just a natural lookin mixed reef with whatever I find cool. Main wishlist things are fox and elegance coral, clams, big gorgonians, a swarm of cardinals and damsels, mandarin pair, skunk clowns maybe, maybe a small butterflyfish. Also a pistol goby pair, and whatever else unique I can get my hands on. I like clingfish and those weird looking tall ones I think they’re shrimp fish, I also like the razor wrasses but I think those kill inverts idk, more updates as they come along
 
This didn’t end up happening cause I am doing a 100 gal instead it’s sorta a 75 though
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new