My 75 gallon fowlr. :(

Cjsanders757

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 7, 2013
Messages
290
Reaction score
2
Location
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Had this tank up and running since 2011. Live stock over thee years has been a culoMbian shark 2 clowns 5 chromis a three stripe damsel a hawkfish a diamond watchman goby and various amounts of snails and crabs. All that is left now is some snails, crabs, culoMbian shark and a clown.

Equipment is a coralife super skimmer, sump/refugium, koralia 750.

Now I'm dealing with cyano. I'm assuming its because my bulb needs to be changed out.

I'm supposed to be moving towards the end of November. Since I have to tear the tank down to move it anyway I'm gonna restart the tank with new rock, sand and lights.
ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1382387483.434639.jpg
ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1382387503.624645.jpg
ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1382387518.931339.jpg
 
He's a cool guy except his appetite. He got rid of my damsel for me I'm happy about that.
 
Cool looking shark, good luck with your move
 
Thanks. Hopefully I have better luck with the tank this time. I'm probably gonna switch to dimmable LEDs and do a lps/zoa/pal dominate tank.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 21.9%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new