My 75 Gallon

Today I just ordered the pump that goes to the Tunze 9410 to modify my ASM skimmer. It will be a lot more quiet that the stock Sedra pump.

I guess I don't understand. So which skimmer are you using, Tunze to modify your ASM ?

You corals look awesome !
 
Lost my phone and I haven't had a chance to update my thread. Pics coming this afternoon.
 
Haven't updated the thread in a while due to work and school. Going in a more SPS and Zoa/Paly tank now.

Here it goes:
 

Attachments

  • 20150322_221547.jpg
    20150322_221547.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 252
  • 20150322_222409.jpg
    20150322_222409.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 180
  • 20150512_235524.jpg
    20150512_235524.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 179
  • 20150512_235539.jpg
    20150512_235539.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 160
  • 20150514_083039.jpg
    20150514_083039.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 166
  • 20150526_222306.jpg
    20150526_222306.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 209
Got ahold of a sweet 100 gallon rimless Reef Savvy tank on Craigslist. Only thing is that I need to buff out some scratches with some cerium oxide. Anybody has any experience with that?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 13 44.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new