My 75gal DIY reef

Wow beautiful! thanks so much for sharing.

I wish I knew 1/10 as much about coral as I do fish!

Thank you :) taken with a cell phone again though.. sorry for the poor quality shot.
It was taken just as the lights came on so some of the zoas weren't opened fully.
 
hey guys, been a while since I posted an update, here is a progress shot, this is about 18 months growth. Might be more or less with some pieces.
Old shot.jpeg
New shot.JPG
 
Looks good!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 22.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 27.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 16.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 2 4.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new