My 90 gallon is 1

Can't seem to get your link to work ;
Sorry, the requested page does not exist.
Please check the URL for correct spelling and capitalization.
 
I
Can't seem to get your link to work ;
Sorry, the requested page does not exist.
Please check the URL for correct spelling and capitalization.
the picture shows when I pull up the thread. But let me try again.
 
Ok give this a try.

IMG_5564.JPG
 
Sorry about that. I did see your pic but ehen I saw the link. I was expecting additional pictures. Thanks.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new