My 90 gallon reef

20181115_133204.jpg
20181115_133326.jpg


20181115_133254.jpg
 
I have taken this tank down now and rehoused/sold the corals and I am moving. I just ordered my custom 120 gallon that begins in July. ;)

Thanks for the comments, they are always helpful. I will try to avoid as many of the mistakes I made with this tank but on the whole it was my best yet.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 10 24.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 36.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new