My 90 gallon Tank

Deblack3

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 7, 2015
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
Location
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My 90 gallon Deep Blue aquascaped with 29 gallon Refuge and Hobbie bug 24" x 2 LED lighting in the hood. Aprox. 130lbs. Live rock is from Gulf Live rock..
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1066.jpg
    IMG_1066.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 323
  • IMG_1071.jpg
    IMG_1071.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 268
  • IMG_1072.jpg
    IMG_1072.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 275
  • IMG_1070.jpg
    IMG_1070.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 302
  • IMG_1074.jpg
    IMG_1074.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 287
I am at about 3.5 months old now. The Tank has cycled and seems pretty stable now. I have been reefing sometime though just took a break but got the bug again, guess I'll never get over reefing :tongue:
 
Looks all natural.
I have a similar size tank also, so it was fun to see what you did.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 32.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new