My 90 inwall

Kris Zmurk

zoo collector
View Badges
Joined
Aug 5, 2008
Messages
80
Reaction score
0
Location
KY
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just finished my basement and added my 90 inwall. It's not completely finished yet. I still need to add the 29 gal sump and set up the skimmer. I hope you all enjoy.
Basement2001.jpg


Kris
 
Awesome I love it!
 
I got tired of the stacked wall look in the old tank. I also wanted to get more flow and avoid dead areas.
 
I agree. It will really light up the tank.Just let me know and I can have them in no time.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 51 34.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 22 14.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new