My AC croaked

  • Thread starter Thread starter Paul B
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
It doesn't have to snow to be cold.

 
Twilliard, have you heard of this strange phenomenon in your town? Is it real, I saw it in Facebook, I had to ask. I know it's probably not, but it is interesting to say the least. FB_IMG_1439787723701.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 38.5%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new