My Acro collection/ Lagoon

  • Thread starter Thread starter Perry
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
A beauty in the making!
BC Kermit the Song Granulosa is starting to take off, and color, not too shabby :)

20231006_123703.jpg
 
Looking good Perry! Is that a bonsai bottom center? That's a nice looking colony.

Thanks Jim!
That's a Tyree Tri-color Acro, but it does look like and often mistaken for the bonsai, it's a sweet acro, I have 3 old school frags, if you were close, I would hook you up brother!
 
This is beautiful thread @Perry whenever I feel bad I just watch your thread and everything will go off from me :)

Man that is very amazing of you to say, wow!!!
I am very grateful for the ability to care for these animals and see them happy :)
 
Had this one, sadly it bailed out on me from high Alk. Had two frags. I want it back but Acros just don’t survive in my tank.

I find it so close to the PC Rainbow, that I moved PC Rainbow to my prop tank. If you are in Central FL, let me know ;)
Hope you get the system on track and stuffed with acros :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new