My AIO Different Tank Build

Henn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These Tanks are all DIY AIO Tanks. If anyone likes the look and simplicity, they cost about what two medium Frags cost total. The Seahorse tank took 6 hours to build. It has no Crushed Coral ( live rock ) because all the Bio Activity takes place in Bio Bobbins that are hand rolled. The Protein Scimmer is just as simple ( a cut 3 ml Dropper ). The Bobbins Cycle in 7 days ( see actual Different tank Build ). The Bobbins in the Seahorse Tank were Pre Seasoned in the Marine Pond here. The Tank had Seahorses from the Marine Pond in 24 hours. This is new Technology that will take on believers. Be a Believer and catch the wave early. There are no replaceable or consumed parts. The Tanks are based on the Marine Ponds here. They run indefinitely with zero maintenance ( worn pump replaced maybe once a year and water top off ). Why must everything be so Complicated ???

controlled flow micro anaerobic nitrate destruction 6 days 6 hours.jpg Seahorse Tank Build...080720...White and Blue Control Reef Light...Bottom Side Refugium Grow L...jpg New Haven Pony Sanctuary EST. 071320 Dumont 1950 Retro TV Style.jpg Different Tank Build...New Reef Light...Day 47...three new Frags...almost full.jpg

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 45 21.2%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 73 34.4%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 70 33.0%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 20 9.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.9%
Back