My aquarium

David.taylor4436

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 16, 2013
Messages
29
Reaction score
0
Location
Anglesey, Wales
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just thought I'd post a few pics I've taken today with my iPhone 5s . I'm quite impressed with the camera on this phone
ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1386530391.963432.jpg
ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1386530424.150202.jpg
ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1386530436.533933.jpg
ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1386530447.364915.jpg
ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1386530464.100684.jpg
 
Nice photos!!!! I also use my phone (Galaxy S3) to take photos, wish I had a camera though. What size of tank? How long have you had it running?
 
It's 135 litres , it was a recent upgrade, it's been going about 6 weeks now, it bedded in really well. It's a fluval sea tank with great led lighting, my corals look really happy anyway :)
 
The last shot of the corner is very visually interesting. The others are good but as with all phone cameras, the sensor has a really hard time deciding what the focus point is. The glass fools is so nothing is tack sharp.
Very nice tank though. Love the little Mandarin.
 
Thanks, for the compliments. Very true, camera phones still aren't a patch on true cameras, maybe my wife will surprise me with a new Nikon this Christmas :)
Yes my mandarin is a happy lil chap , always on the hunt for food. I'm lucky that he eats frozen mysis he hoovers up all the ones the other fish miss or he lyes down on his back and picks them out of the turkey baster
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 21.9%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new