My Aqueon Evolve 8 soon to be reef

  • Thread starter Thread starter AquariGod
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
It's full moon right now, so I fee my anemone a TON of frozen mysis krill brine that were mixed with vitamins. The clown also fed him a few pellets.. anyways, one put some stress on him with high flow, and I've got my huge 48" long LED over my little 8 gallon to simulate a strong moonlight. I really hope he splits !!!
 

Attachments

  • 1410059723875.jpg
    1410059723875.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 142
Btw that photo is not edited , the tank is so blue its hard to see lol.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new