My article about REEF2REEF

TikiBird

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m feeling the Thanksgiving spirit and wanted to thank EVERYONE on the forum who has helped me (a lot) over the years! I wrote an article that was recently published about the R2R community: https://theoutline.com/post/6513/a-good-place-under-the-sea.

It’s my account of how R2R became my escape from the harsh realities of life on land—and how the members supported me with advice but also, importantly, camaraderie.

I hope you enjoy it! Extra thanks to @Humblefish and @saltyfilmfolks for your insights. Thanks to @revhtree for fostering the community.

Love all you reefers! [emoji225][emoji886][emoji170]

Last edited:

cromag27

octoaquatics.com - ig = @octoaquatics. view my sig
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m feeling the Thanksgiving spirit and wanted to thank EVERYONE on the forum who has helped me (a lot) over the years! I wrote an article that was recently published about the R2R community: https://theoutline.com/post/6513/a-good-place-under-the-sea.

It’s my account of how R2R became my escape from the harsh realities of life on land—and how the members supported me with advice but also, importantly, camaraderie.

I hope you enjoy it! Extra thanks to @Humblefish and @saltyfilmfolks for your insights. Thanks to @revhtree for fostering the community.

nice to see you again!

cancun

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Hi there! That was a wonderful article!!!! You are spot on....R2R is a great community of people who are all willing to help each other succeed in this hobby!!! [emoji16]

OP
OP
TikiBird

TikiBird

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi there! That was a wonderful article!!!! You are spot on....R2R is a great community of people who are all willing to help each other succeed in this hobby!!! [emoji16]

Thank you so much, @cancun, and thank you for taking the time to read it!! [emoji2]

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 24 29.6%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 18 22.2%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 21 25.9%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 18 22.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back