My Battlebox arrived today!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

mtdaly85

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Absolutely blown away by the quality of the frags that Adam threw in. I'll post pics later tonight, but just thought I'd share the haul and my initial reactions:

BC Aquatic-Man Table: Looks EXACTLY like the picture. Gorgeous body and great PE right out of the bag
BC Bonfire Table: Another one that is true to the picture. So many colors in this one.
BC Deep Pink: Deep pink / magenta. Another one that isn't on the website, but blown away by the size and color on this frag.
BC Four Color Raptor: Never seen this one on this forum OR on the website. Looks kind of like a strawberry shortcake but also kind of tenuis-y
BC Hawaii: Completely overlooked this one on the website. Stunning piece.
BC Hyperberry: Exactly as the name implies. A strawberry shortcake thin-branched acro with amazing coloration
BC Magic Wand: Look for this one in this forum. Not on the website, but an absolute stunner tenuis.
BC Ultimo Pinky: The name doesn't do it justice. This is probably the most vibrant pink acro I've ever seen.
GC Acroberry: The picture on the website doesn't do it justice. Very pretty acro and amazing PE
Watermelon Stylo: Everyone needs a stylo in their tank. Great PE and vibrant colors on this one

If you are on the fence about purchasing, you should just do it. I can't get over the quality you get with a Battlebox. Stop what you are doing now and buy it!

OP
OP
M

mtdaly85

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As promised, pics below!

BC 4 Color Raptor

BC 4 Color Raptor.jpg

BC Aquatic-Man Table (With Magic Stick in the Foreground!)

BC Aquatic-Man Table.jpg

BC Bonfire Table

BC Bonfire Table.jpg

BC Deep Pink

BC Deep Pink.jpg

BC Hawaii!

BC Hawaii!.jpg

BC Hyperberry

BC Hyperberry.jpg

BC Magic Wand

BC Magic Wand.jpg

BC Ultimo Pinky

BC Ultimo Pinky.jpg

GC Acroberry

GC Acroberry.jpg

Watermelon Stylo

Watermelon Stylo.jpg

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Absolutely blown away by the quality of the frags that Adam threw in. I'll post pics later tonight, but just thought I'd share the haul and my initial reactions:

BC Aquatic-Man Table: Looks EXACTLY like the picture. Gorgeous body and great PE right out of the bag
BC Bonfire Table: Another one that is true to the picture. So many colors in this one.
BC Deep Pink: Deep pink / magenta. Another one that isn't on the website, but blown away by the size and color on this frag.
BC Four Color Raptor: Never seen this one on this forum OR on the website. Looks kind of like a strawberry shortcake but also kind of tenuis-y
BC Hawaii: Completely overlooked this one on the website. Stunning piece.
BC Hyperberry: Exactly as the name implies. A strawberry shortcake thin-branched acro with amazing coloration
BC Magic Wand: Look for this one in this forum. Not on the website, but an absolute stunner tenuis.
BC Ultimo Pinky: The name doesn't do it justice. This is probably the most vibrant pink acro I've ever seen.
GC Acroberry: The picture on the website doesn't do it justice. Very pretty acro and amazing PE
Watermelon Stylo: Everyone needs a stylo in their tank. Great PE and vibrant colors on this one

If you are on the fence about purchasing, you should just do it. I can't get over the quality you get with a Battlebox. Stop what you are doing now and buy it!

Thanks a million man I really appreciate the feedback!

Special K

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just got my battle box today as well and love the selection he picked for me.
Heart and soul, Foist fire, Bonfire, Hyperberry, and poison envy. I did a 4 stick box and got 5. Also the value on what I got versus what I spent is just crazy. Thanks a lot Adam.

OP
OP
M

mtdaly85

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just got my battle box today as well and love the selection he picked for me.
Heart and soul, Foist fire, Bonfire, Hyperberry, and poison envy. I did a 4 stick box and got 5. Also the value on what I got versus what I spent is just crazy. Thanks a lot Adam.

How great is the Hyperberry? It is a shame is a "slower" grower than the others (at least per the number ratings per the bag) because it is a gorgeous piece.

Special K

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How great is the Hyperberry? It is a shame is a "slower" grower than the others (at least per the number ratings per the bag) because it is a gorgeous piece.
It is great I really love the bonfire as well and some of my frags the plug is completely encrusted.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 34 33.7%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 21 20.8%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 8.9%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 6 5.9%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 28 27.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 3.0%
Back