My Bazaar Bellus

AKL1950

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is Bella, my Bellus Angelfish. The DT is 6’ long but she spends her entire day circling the two MP40s on the side of the tank. If anyone gets near them, she tries to run them off.
Not sure if she’s swimming with her reflection or she’s just got an affection for powerheads. The lights are on for ten hours a day and she only stops doing laps at feeding time.

SaltyT

Wrasse obsessed!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks to me like she's seeing her reflection. She doesn't seem to mind the tangs much, but she does not like those chromis lol

OP
OP
AKL1950

AKL1950

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks to me like she's seeing her reflection. She doesn't seem to mind the tangs much, but she does not like those chromis lol
Yeah, she’s pretty protective of it. What’s funny is the Chromis know that and tease her constantly. 6 vs 1. Fun to watch. I’m getting a male Bellus in a couple of weeks from DrReef. Will be interesting to see how he fits in with the group. Maybe he’ll do laps on the MP40s on the other end of the tank.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 24 26.4%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 33 36.3%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 27 29.7%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 6 6.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.1%
Back