My beautiful H. Erectus

1979fishgeek

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 27, 2016
Messages
917
Reaction score
920
Location
Hampshire UK
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_1237.PNG
Hello, just wanted to share my pair of gorgeous H Erectus, which I got a month ago locally from a wonderful hobby breeder. Wanted Seahorse for as long as I can remember and not disappointed I'm completely obsessed now.

IMG_1269.JPG IMG_1302.JPG IMG_1267.JPG IMG_0970.JPG
 
They are very beautiful. Just 1 question...in the 2nd photo it looks like the coral behind the seahorse is frogspawn. I could not tell for sure, but did you know that any stinging coral is dangerous to seahorses?
 
They are very beautiful. Just 1 question...in the 2nd photo it looks like the coral behind the seahorse is frogspawn. I could not tell for sure, but did you know that any stinging coral is dangerous to seahorses?

No, it's just a boring old hairy mushroom. No LPS, sps or even zoa (toxins can be released if they hitch) in their tank.

Thanks though.
 
No, it's just a boring old hairy mushroom. No LPS, sps or even zoa (toxins can be released if they hitch) in their tank.

Thanks though.
That is good. I was just checking in case you didn't know.
 
IMG_1237.PNG
Hello, just wanted to share my pair of gorgeous H Erectus, which I got a month ago locally from a wonderful hobby breeder. Wanted Seahorse for as long as I can remember and not disappointed I'm completely obsessed now.

IMG_1269.JPG IMG_1302.JPG IMG_1267.JPG IMG_0970.JPG

Hi 1979fishgeek,

Wow...your tank looks so wonderful;)
Congratulations with new friends!
Is it difficult to take care of them?

Zhenya
 
Good-looking ponies!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new