My Beginner Build

I’ll look into your source as I need a cherry bomb! I’m not adding any thing till next March as I’ll be out of town for 10 weeks. I’m scared for my tank, but more than likely will thin the sps way down so my alk demand won’t be a rollercoaster. Here’s a shot of my Walt disney. It had four polyps on December 12th last year. They grow fast. Sorry for the blue pic.

image.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new