My best pic ever...to date...

GrouperGenius

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 16, 2008
Messages
448
Reaction score
1
Location
Zephyrhills, FL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
with my point of sale point and shoot. I really love Mohawks. They are so under rated IMHO. Given some high in the tank Halides, they really color up nicely. Fast grower also. Something about the speckles are so Retro 70's...and I had a great time in the 70's.

IMG_3172.jpg
 
wow, that is a great pic ! i love the mohawks, i love the sparkles too :)


im terrible at taking pics :(
 
i love mohawks too:kiss:mine look a bit different though:squigglemouth:
 

Attachments

  • DSC01388.jpg
    DSC01388.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 154
  • DSC01396.jpg
    DSC01396.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 140
check out this one i have that looks almost like the mohawk. if only i still have my mohawk colony i can put them together and take picture.
yhst-48663733474810_2072_1866345
 
So I saw 2 different type of mohawk in here. The one luisse25 posted is different than others. Are they both mohawks?
 
IMHO, the more light you give them, the better they get... I like their look the best 1/2 - 3/4 up a 18" tall tank with 250w SE w/ Radium bulb... :)
 
Awesome pics of an awesome coral. I agree with you on the "sparkles"
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new