My Build Thread

Which Is Worse.. Cleaning Skimmer Cup... OR Cleaning The Litter Box.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
OP
OP
CasaReefer

CasaReefer

Promoted To Sponge
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The car...does it have that gas/oil smell inside when you drive it? The gutteral glub glub sound too?
This is from last fall... It is complete now. Interior is in

OP
OP
CasaReefer

CasaReefer

Promoted To Sponge
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is from last fall... It is complete now. Interior is in

Her Name Is Jessica.... From Roger Rabbit.... She Is Not Bad... She Is Just Built That Way...:cool:

OP
OP
CasaReefer

CasaReefer

Promoted To Sponge
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ahh yea, Jessica rabbit... they don’t make cartoons like they used to lol. Feminist wouldn’t allow that one these days. O yea great tank great setup
Thank You Sir.... You are Sooooo Right..... Thankfully.. Neither one of us cares..;)

OP
OP
CasaReefer

CasaReefer

Promoted To Sponge
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Question is Which is worse.. Just a little debate the wife and I are in right now. I was doing my Saturday tank Maintenance walked by her with the Skimmer Cup in my hand and by her reaction you would have that I was carrying a Dead Body. So I replied better then cleaning the litter box.. That could Gag A Maggot... Well I don't need to tell ya what happen next... Battle ON!!! so if you could vote I would appreciate it. I win I show her the pole.. She wins.. I will delete this faster then a speeding bullet and leave no Trace behind;)

Sisterlimonpot

Effortless Perfection
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Meh, I have to side with litter box being the worst.... Although the skimmate usually smells like rotten eggs, I would gladly clean that than the litter box... However we have one of those cat genies that scoop and flush cat waste automatically... all we have to do is keep the litter and detergent topped off.

MrWheelock

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I voted, cannot stand the cat box.... gag... love the setup everything looks great! Im jealous of the mixing station and the sick ride! Ive got a 72 Chevy C10 myself with a 496 in it ;) Glad to be here drooling, I mean following along.

Sorry to hear about your ich outbreak. I have had one too :( i need to get something setup for QT though.

OP
OP
CasaReefer

CasaReefer

Promoted To Sponge
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I voted, cannot stand the cat box.... gag... love the setup everything looks great! Im jealous of the mixing station and the sick ride! Ive got a 72 Chevy C10 myself with a 496 in it ;) Glad to be here drooling, I mean following along.

Sorry to hear about your ich outbreak. I have had one too :( i need to get something setup for QT though.
I LOVE C10's They don't make em like that no more... Thank You for the kind words... I really learned my lesson about QT'ing the hard way.. It Sucked... Sometimes I am so hard headed...lol

MrWheelock

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I LOVE C10's They don't make em like that no more... Thank You for the kind words... I really learned my lesson about QT'ing the hard way.. It Sucked... Sometimes I am so hard headed...lol
Me too :( after losing 3 anthias recently it finally sunk in that its just not right to any of the fish current or future to not QT

Here's the ole girl, all frozen. 21⁰ out and she still fired up!

FB_IMG_1575396209534.jpg

OP
OP
CasaReefer

CasaReefer

Promoted To Sponge
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Me too :( after losing 3 anthias recently it finally sunk in that its just not right to any of the fish current or future to not QT

Here's the ole girl, all frozen. 21⁰ out and she still fired up!

FB_IMG_1575396209534.jpg
Now That's A TRUCK.... Sweet

OP
OP
CasaReefer

CasaReefer

Promoted To Sponge
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How can u not like this post. Awesome! The tank's not too bad either.;)
Thank You So Much... Complete Resto... Took me 4 yrs and countless man hrs... Now I want to sell it to get it out of the garage so I can bring in MORE REEFIN STUFF.... I am a sick man...

OP
OP
CasaReefer

CasaReefer

Promoted To Sponge
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Once mine is finished it has been the Mrs. Request to do a parade
Has none a few Parade's... Has been kicked out of most of them... I am such a sucker.. People along the road yelling " Light Em Up"... Got Gotta Give The People What They Want.... lol

Back