My Build Thread

Which Is Worse.. Cleaning Skimmer Cup... OR Cleaning The Litter Box.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MrWheelock

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank You So Much... Complete Resto... Took me 4 yrs and countless man hrs... Now I want to sell it to get it out of the garage so I can bring in MORE REEFIN STUFF.... I am a sick man...
Hmmmm thats a tough one. Maybe if you can, you could just add on a room. Tell the wife an extra room adds to the property value. Keep the car and have a dedicated fish/frag room!

OP
OP
CasaReefer

CasaReefer

Promoted To Sponge
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hmmmm thats a tough one. Maybe if you can, you could just add on a room. Tell the wife an extra room adds to the property value. Keep the car and have a dedicated fish/frag room!
Less then 100 miles since done.... Never Gonna be worth more then she is right now.... Soooo hard to decide....One side of me say sell it.... the other side of me say's SELL IT !!!!!!!!! lol

MrWheelock

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Less then 100 miles since done.... Never Gonna be worth more then she is right now.... Soooo hard to decide....One side of me say sell it.... the other side of me say's SELL IT !!!!!!!!! lol
Well that is LOTS of fish stuff if you sold it. I couldn't ever sell mine, my father and I put some time in working on it together, and now the wife said I have to keep it.
Whatever you do, do what makes you happy. Just don't forget to take one more late night cruise, or one last trip to the drive-in theater before you say goodbye.

Salty Lemon

Doing my best to make waves.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Question is Which is worse.. Just a little debate the wife and I are in right now. I was doing my Saturday tank Maintenance walked by her with the Skimmer Cup in my hand and by her reaction you would have that I was carrying a Dead Body. So I replied better then cleaning the litter box.. That could Gag A Maggot... Well I don't need to tell ya what happen next... Battle ON!!! so if you could vote I would appreciate it. I win I show her the pole.. She wins.. I will delete this faster then a speeding bullet and leave no Trace behind;)
A cat box is less disgusting to clean but more disgusting to have in the house.

Salty Lemon

Doing my best to make waves.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you sell this car, I will hunt you down and hurt you. You have been warned... ;Mask

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The tank you won...let's get some specs. I thought about something immediately when I saw it. Y'all are into Americana...what about a Coca-Cola stand?

OP
OP
CasaReefer

CasaReefer

Promoted To Sponge
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would like to give a shout out to MY ... Best EVER Secret Santa... @h2oh2o ... This guy is First Class... All the way... Just BLEW My Mind... Gift Wrapped and Very Very Thoughtful... Hit Me Right Smack in my Mopar... And a Filter Kit for taking pics of my tank... Josh... Your The Best Brother.. From Me to You a Very Heartfelt Thank You in front of God and Everyone.. Thank You :) :) :) :) :)

secretsanta1.jpg serectsanta2.jpg

JCOLE

Grower of the Small Polyps
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would like to give a shout out to MY ... Best EVER Secret Santa... @h2oh2o ... This guy is First Class... All the way... Just BLEW My Mind... Gift Wrapped and Very Very Thoughtful... Hit Me Right Smack in my Mopar... And a Filter Kit for taking pics of my tank... Josh... Your The Best Brother.. From Me to You a Very Heartfelt Thank You in front of God and Everyone.. Thank You :) :) :) :) :)

secretsanta1.jpg serectsanta2.jpg

No problem man!! That is what it is all about!! Let's see those pictures!!

SaltyRoo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Really nice setup Casa. And the shop with the mixing station and quarantine setup, very nice.

Sorry to see about the recent battle with ich. Hopefully things are progressing nice now for you.

Can you elaborate a little on the UV, did you set it up before or after having to quarantine your fish? That is a unique way you got it in that cabinet.

DesertReefer51

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
CasaReefer,

Dang nice setup, tank and Cuda. You had me at Mopar but your tank setup piqued my interest. I recently purchased an XL525. I'm still accumulating components and working out some placement issues. I don't have access to my garage or laundry room next to the tank so I have to build cabinets to house my storage tanks (RODI & SW).

I will head your warning regarding the QT. That's another component that needs to fit in the cabinets I building. Trying to fit 20lbs in a 5lb bag.

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 32 17.5%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 31 16.9%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 33 18.0%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 79 43.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.4%
Back