My Car, WOULD YOU LOOK AT IT?

Devisissy

Kiss My Wrasse
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought this car new when I graduated high school. Then drove it all over the country for school. I have been pulled over in it roughly 800 times. Everything from dim headlights, license plate light out, loud muffler, too dark window tint, loud music, you name it. Not the car you want to drive if you have warrants. Police 100% profile.

The car interior is underway and the paint job is almost finished. Should be done by June. Just in time for some road trips. Here she is my 1995 Honda Prelude SI.

prelude2.PNG
Before.PNG
prelude3.PNG
preludeinterior.PNG
IMG_0032.jpg
IMG_0515(1).jpg
IMG_0512(1).jpg

OP
OP
Devisissy

Devisissy

Kiss My Wrasse
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Totally agree, probably nothing to do with the “dim headlights, license plate light out, loud muffler, too dark window tint, loud music, you name it” though.
Imagine their surprise when it's a 40 something white woman with a clean driving record and no record whatsoever. It was my first car out of high school. I was constantly getting pulled over when I was in college. Most of the reasons I was pulled over were license plate light out, but it wasn't. This was always their go to to see who was driving. Headlights being too blue, they were factory halogens. This was a good one, my dad got pulled over for window tint to dark, they did they little test it was 70%! LOL less than his patrol car. Once I was pulled over for, "This neighborhood is a known drug neighborhood." I was like, "I know. I live here." One cop pulled me over and said, "Oh you are not what I was expecting, have a great day." My turbo k-swapped 97 honda civic that looks stock NEVER get's pulled over. Ever. Looks like a grandma car. Hubcaps and everything. SO THEY PROFILE.

20220325_171549.jpg

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 46 16.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 18 6.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 35 12.6%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 159 57.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 6.8%
Back