My chalice Collection. Pic heavy!

  • Thread starter Thread starter shrimplet
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Figured it's time to update this thread. All the rainbows in previous pages were sold But as my health is finally coming under control I've been able to start collecting again :) here are some current pieces

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 578
This is an awesome collection.
 
dang bro those are nice.
But glad your health is back on track thats the most important part! you cant just frag yourself and start doing good again lol.
 
Lol rob to bad u can't frag yourself and just keep the healthy parts haha
 
Beautiful collection!
 
See you finally broke down and got your self a FB. Looking good!
 
I'm happy to hear you're feeling well and your health back on track. This hobby is one of the reason my stress level is on a straight path, work is too stressful right now, I always look forward of coming home to just sit and relax and watch the tank. Your collection is something else, the dedication you put into it makes it all worth while. Glad you continue collecting again, gives us something to look at.
 
I'm happy to hear you're feeling well and your health back on track. This hobby is one of the reason my stress level is on a straight path, work is too stressful right now, I always look forward of coming home to just sit and relax and watch the tank. Your collection is something else, the dedication you put into it makes it all worth while. Glad you continue collecting again, gives us something to look at.

I totally agree. When u look at the natural beauty of these corals it just melts all the stress away sometimes I just sit in front of the tank for ever lol

Here is a pic I took today of some new arrivals enjoy.
image.jpg
 
Last edited:
Sure.isint taking you long to rebuild the collection!
If you havr anything sweet to frag send me a text.and let me know:) ill take it off your hands
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 34.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new